All APSA-WorldVeg 2021 consortium companies are eligible to join the annual workshop and the field day to view the field demonstration trials of consortium exclusive lines. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, APSA-WorldVeg has decided to change the face-to-face annual workshop in Tainan to be a video conference on Tuesday, May 11, 2021. The field day will be held in May/June 2022 in Bangalore, India. An entrance fee will be charged separately.
Please find more details as following:
• WorldVeg will offer a video conference on May 11th to provide updates on focus crops' breeding progress and special project ideas. A meeting link will be provided to you.
• WorldVeg will also offer an online one-on-one chats for consortium company participants to chat/discuss with WorldVeg breeders on 12-13 May, by prior request
• The images and characteristics data of 2021 consortium exclusive breeding lines will be shared with all consortium members so you will be able to select the lines and file the seed request to utilize the 10 free seed acquisitions benefit.
• The seeds of exclusive lines will be available for request on July 1, 2021.
• WorldVeg will share all related information and video conference schedule in May 2021.