APSA is happy to announce a new webinar series, the 2023 APSA Solanaciars Thank God It’s Friday!
This new webinar series will consist of 4 sessions covering solanaceous crops in Asia and Pacific Region. Each session is to be held on Friday each month in April, June, September and December 2023 at 14.00 - 16.00 hrs Bangkok time (ICT/GMT+7).
Exclusive for APSA members to learn more about
- Improvement in breeding and cultivation in solanaceous crops
- New variety release from participating companies
- April 28, 2023 - Speed Breeding OR Rapid Generation Advancement (RGA): Challenges, Prospectus and Progress in Tomato and Peppers
- June 23, 2023 - The Omics of Solanaceous Crops
- September 29, 2023 - Whitefly Solanaceae Inter Play
- December 8, 2023 - Bacterial Wilt of Tomato: Challenges and Progress
Registration Fee: (one-time registration to attend all 4 sessions)
- USD 150 for 1 to 5 Participants
- USD 250 for 6 to 10 participants
- USD 300 for 11 to 20 Participants
- Access to APSA Seed Academy Platform in 2023 with certificate of attendance and record of each session.
- 5% discount for the same person register to an in-person APSA Roundtable in 2024.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER