APSA is pleased to announce that we are taking an initiative to recognize the role of seed technologists who contribute to high quality seeds for farmers in the Asia and Pacific region.
The Awardees will be invited to share their experience in the Webinars and/or Technical Sessions of APSA Asian Seed Congress. APSA will also publish the story of awardees in Asian Seed Magazine.
How to submit Nominations:
- Please CLICK HERE to view and download the Nomination Form.
- Nominators must be an active APSA members in 2022 (all membership categories).
- The nominee must be nominated by 3 nominators from any active APSA Member Category: Seed Enterprise, Government Agency, Seed Association, Associate Member and/or Affiliate Member.
- The nominee may or may not belong to the APSA member company or association, from both public and private sector.
- A nominee from any country who make an impact to the seed sector in Asia and Pacific region can be nominated.
- Nominators can submit more than one nominee forms, but one nominee can be submitted in one form.
- The Nomination Form, nominee information along with the CV of the nominee shall be submitted by September 30, 2022 at 11.59 pm (ICT/GMT+7)
CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE NOW
Seed technologist refers to people who works in below areas:
- Seed quality lab (germination, seed health & genetic purity labs)
- Seed production research
- Seed processing and upgrading
The required information to be filled in a nomination form and nominee information
- The references of the 3 nominators (name and contact details).
- Describe innovative technology and impact of the technology that has generated commercial value/life-time contributions to your country and in the Asia Pacific Region. The information must be written in a way that it can be shared to public; not adding any confidential information of the company. (Maximum 500 words)
The information should include, but not limited to:
- Specific role (s) in the technology development.
- Type of technology including software, app, etc.
- Challenges on the technology development (for example: how the issues or problems can be solved by using this technology or innovation.)
- How the technology got transferred to farmers?
- Contributions on the development of seed technologists for the next generation.
- Short CV of the nominee
- References (publication, previous recognition award if any):
For more information, please contact Ms. Kunaporn Phuntunil, APSA Technical Coordination Manager at email@example.com